Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Schools In!

Public school started yesterday so ds is back. Dd and I go back this coming Monday. I am NOT looking forward to it. This is the first time I have not looked forward to a new semester. Too many changes that I don't care for. Oh well, guess I should focus on the students.
Everyone is finally getting over this gunk that we have had, only ds was spared. Today my ears popped and my headache went away. So, I hope to get some pictures uploaded sometime today. We are watching TU in the GMAC bowl tonight. We cheered Texas last night, can't believe I just said we cheered Texas!!! I am nervous about our game on Thursday but for now, we are number 1!!
I hope to get completely back on WW next week and start this exercise program. I am actually looking forward to it. I really like the boxing on the Wii. I think we are going to actually look into getting a boxing setup for the house since ds likes it as well. He broke the one he got for Christmas, one punch and it was gone!
Off to get the turkey out of the oven.

0 comments: